Welcome to armat.im website – the official website of Haykaberd foundation, (hereinafter website, website administration).
The content of armat.im website (information, messages, video, pictures, and sounds) is provided by the website administration. The copyright for the content belongs to the website administration or to organization collaborating with the website administration. All the rights are protected.
You agree that the materials posted on armat.im website or provided through armat.im website are for your personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes or on commercial grounds. Unauthorized use of the website content can be a copyright infringement or infringement of other rights of intellectual property.
The website administration retains the right to make amendments in the website; the services may be changed, added or cancelled.
The website administration shall put in place all the wise measures to ensure the full operability of armat.im website but it is not accountable for the consequences of possible flaws on the website. You should not consider that there are no mistakes on the armat.im website or in its content, or that it complies with specific goals that you pursue when using the site.
The website administration is not accountable for the content posted by you or by a third party on this site and for the content of the websites connected with armat.im, provided through a hyperlink or otherwise, but not controlled by website administration. Moreover the content of these websites is not necessarily acceptable for us.
The website administration does not bear any responsibility for any detriment resulting from the use or loss of use of this website and other websites available through links or for other activities that you may undertake or skip, relying on the information of this website, included, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential detriments.
You bear full and sole responsibility for all the above mentioned.
You hereby give your consent that you shall not in any way cause neither the website administration nor the users of the website any hardships or inconvenience and purposely shall not allow others to act in the abovementioned manner. You also give your consent not to use this website for transferring or posting illegal, and also aspersive, offensive, indecent or minacious materials or materials that to our opinion could lead to hardships and inconveniences for website or any other party. The use of the website by you should not in any way lead to termination, damage or its malfunction.
To be able to use the website you must register and provide the website administration with up-to-date, complete and reliable information. Failure to provide complete and reliable information upon registration may lead to termination of providing access to the website. You will be required to choose a password to login to your account.
Furthermore, you bear full responsibility for the activities in your profile, and among other things you are also obliged to take full responsibility for all the activities already performed in your profile, regardless of whether these activities were generated by you or someone else, in accordance with your consent or no, intentionally or unintentionally, or due to a virus, hacking or violation of safety rules.
The website administration retains the right to periodically make changes in these Terms and other documents applicable to this website. The amendments come into effect immediately after posting on this website. Further use of this website shall be considered as your unconditional acceptance of the changes in the Terms.
If any of the provisions of these Terms or any other documents that are applicable to this website are considered invalid, null and void, or for some reason cannot be the cause of action, then that provision shall be deemed separable and must not affect the legal efficacy of other provisions.
All the issues and disputes arising in connection with or occurring from the use of this website or any other services provided through this website are settled in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Armenia and relevant international agreements. The application of any conflicts-of-law rule referring to the law of a third country is excluded.
All the issues and disputes arising in connection with or occurring from the use of the website shall be settled through negotiations.
If within a reasonable time (no more than three months) the agreement is not reached, then all the issues shall be regulated through the relevant court of the RA.
In case of disagreement with the conditions, the User must refrain from the use of the website Armat.im.
1. This Policy is the official document of the “Haykaberd” Fund (further on, The Administration of the website) which determines the order of the processed information about physical and legal persons, using the services of the website armat.im (further on, the website).
4.The personal information of User, processed by the website:
4.1 In the framework of this Policy, the “personal information” refers to:
a) Personal information of the User that the User voluntarily provides at registration (creating an account) or in process of the Website use, including the User personal data.
b) Data automatically transferred to the Website services at use thereof by means of software installed at the User’s device, including IP-address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or another software allowing access to the services), technical characteristics of hardware and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Website, addresses of the requested pages and any similar information.
c) Any other information about the User, processing of which is stipulated under these Regulations.
5. The real Policy is applicable only to information processed during use of the Website. The website does not control and does not bear responsibility for information processing by the websites of the third parties on which the User can follow the links available on the Website.
6. The Administration of the Web-Site does not check the plausibility of the received (collected) information about the User. However, the Administration believes that the User provides plausible personal information and keeps that current.
7. Purposes of processing of personal information of Users:
a) The website collects and stores only that personal information which is necessary for providing services or performance of agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the legislation provided obligatory storage of personal information during the term determined by the law.
8. The website processes personal information of the User in the following purposes:
a) Identification of the party;
b) the direction of the notices, inquiries and information concerning use of the Website, performance of agreements and contracts, and also processing of inquiries and applications from the User;
c) carrying out statistical and other researches on the basis of the depersonalized data.
9. The Administration of the website armat.im provides the privacy to protect the personal data of its users
10. Personal information is data associated with a specific person, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail or postal address, credit or debit card information or sometimes information about online activities.
11. By registering or placing an order on our website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
12. When you visit, register or use services on our website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information from your electronic messages sent to us.
13. The collected information helps personalize and improve services provided to our users and their on-line experience on our website. This information enables us to provide the user access to all parts of our website and the services he/she requests. It also enables us to bill subscribers and when necessary to contact them concerning their orders and ongoing accounts with us.
“Haykaberd” is the sole owner of the information collected through this website. We do not sell, share or authorize others to use this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this Terms. We may disclose such information to third parties only in the following cases:
When user’s consent for disclosure has been obtained in writing or electronically;
When disclosure is required by RA legislation;
When disclosure is required for protection of lawful rights of the website
In any other case, we do not provide any personal information regarding users of our website to third parties in any way.
14. In case of any disputes connected with the Policy of the website, the legislation of the Republic of Armenia must be applied.
15. This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information against unauthorized access, its destruction, change, blocking, copying, spreading and other actions.
16. Feedback: questions and suggestions;
Send Your feedback to [email protected].